There are 100 tools out their to help you keep up to date on your world of Social Media. I have tried several of these Social Media wonders. But in my book only one of them has fallen into everyday use. TweetDeck
This handy program is available in many formats that I currently use, including: iPhone, Desktop, Android, Chrome, and iPad,
One of the great features for me is that it brings together so many of my Social Media accounts into one central place. This makes them easy to follow multipe feeds and lists in an easy to sort fashion. It also allows me to post to several accounts, both in real time and timed with ease.
TweetDeck is your personal browser for staying in touch with what’s happening now, connecting you with your contacts across Twitter, Facebook, MySpace, LinkedIn and more.
With TweetDeck anyone can tweet like a Pro. Customize your Twitter experience with columns, groups, saved searches and automatic updates helping you to effortlessly stay updated with the people and topics you care about. See what people are saying about you and join the conversation by tweeting, sharing photos, videos or links directly from TweetDeck. We like to think of it as air traffic control for Twitter.
Connect with your Facebook and MySpace friends directly from TweetDeck by updating your status, posting photos or videos, commenting, liking and groups your friends to make it easier to follow only those you really want to see what your friends are doing by creating columns for each of your groups of friends.
Here are a few of the great features:
- Update Twitter, Facebook, MySpace, LinkedIn, Google Buzz and Foursquare
- Take advantage of an increased Twitter API rate
- Retweet Twitter style – or your style
- Check-in to Foursquare direct from the client
- Manage conversations with @replies and direct messages
- See what’s hot with Twitter Trends and TwitScoop
- Integrated LinkedIn for your professional contacts
- View YouTube videos within TweetDeck, and record and share video clips though TwitVid
- Manage multiple Twitter accounts easily
- Locate your friends
- Send longer messages through our new Deck.ly service
- Use our scheduling feature to check-in or send a tweet in the future
- Organize and update Facebook with TweetDeck
- Follow topics in real-time with saved searches, editable from within the column
- Add, create and manage Twitter Lists
- Use the Global Filter to remove unnecessary tweets by account, service or hashtag
- Preview short URLs from the comfort of TweetDeck
- Easily see who’s following you