It’s 6:30 and your Wednesday Night Program starts in 30 minutes. You found the perfect video clip for tonight’s topic buried deep in your collection of video clips on your computer. Only one problem you are meeting in a room tonight where you need it on DVD not on your computer!
The easiest way to get the videos off your computer is to burn a DVD. And to create a DVD that works in standalone players, you need a DVD authoring program.
DVD Flick aims to be a simple but at the same time powerful DVD Authoring tool. It can take a number of video files stored on your computer and turn them into a DVD that will play back on your DVD player, Media Center or Home Cinema Set. You can add additional custom audio tracks, subtitles as well as a menu for easier navigation.
- Burn near any video file to DVD
- Support for over 45 file formats
- Support for over 60 video codecs
- Support for over 40 audio codecs
- Easily add a menu
- Add your own subtitles
- Easy to use interface
- Burn your project to disc after encoding
- Completely free without any adware, spyware or limitations